ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 Admit Card published on icmai.in-Steps to Download
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 Admit Card published on icmai.in-Steps to Download | Photo credit: iStock images
- The ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 admission card has been posted on icmai.in.
- The ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 exam will take place on September 5 in CBT mode.
- Applicants should check the steps to download the admission card and other important details here.
Institute of Cost and Management Accounts of India, ICMAI released the admission card for its Cost Management Accounting Exam, CMA Foundation June 2021 Exam. Applicants can read more about this at icmai.in. The ICMA CMA Foundation course exam will take place on September 5, 2021.
Recently, ICMAI postponed its review of the CMA Foundation course to June 2021 due to the COVID-19 situation in the country. ICMAI issued a notification on May 31, 2021, in which it was stated that examinations for intermediate, fundamental and final courses have been postponed. Students should note that the ICMAI CMA exam will be conducted in supervised mode. Students must have their admission card with them at the time of the exam.
Students must log in at 10 a.m. for session 1 and at 2 p.m. for session 2. In addition, each exam session will consist of two papers with 100 multiple choice questions. The total number of points for the exam is 200. Students are advised to follow the official guidelines published by ICMAI before taking the computer test.
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 Exam Date
|ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 Exam||September 5, 2021|
ICMAI CMA Foundation 2021 admission card: how to download it
- Go to the official website of icmai.in.
- Now go to the Students tab. A new window will appear on the screen.
- Then click on the Exam tab.
- Now applicants will need to click on the Admission card tab and select the core course to get their admission cards.
- Applicants should keep a copy of the admission card for future reference.
Applicants should note that they must complete the exam within two hours. In addition, it should be noted that there is no negative mark on the exam. During the exam, candidates will be required to activate both their microphone and webcam. Applicants will be strictly supervised by a supervisor. Applicants should consult the ICMAI website for more details. Additionally, it should be noted that candidates are not allowed to use headphones during the exam.