JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 2 Analysis, Student reactions
The National Testing Agency concluded the JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 2 today, that is, October 03, 2021, from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Earlier in the first quarter today, the JEE Advanced 1 study was conducted.
According to the candidates, physics also emerged as the most difficult section of article 2, while chemistry was the easiest among all the subjects requested in article 2 of the JEE Advanced 2021. Candidates also found the article 2 of the JEE Advanced easier. compared to last year.
JEE Advanced Paper 2 exam template
Duration: 3 hours
Mode: Computer test
Parts: 3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
Detail by section:
|Section||Number of questions||Number of questions||Scale|
|Section 1||STEM type (Integer type)||6||+2, 0|
|Section 2||Correct type of multiple response||6||+4, -2|
|Section 3||Questions based on non-negative integers||3||+4.0|
|Section 4||Passage-based questions||4||+3, -1|
The JEE Advanced Paper 2 was also run for 57 questions representing a total of 180 points similar to paper 1. There were 6 multiple-choice type questions, 4 single-type questions, 6 whole number types and 2 questions based on passages. Passage-based questions found their way into Handout 2 as the paragraphs were long and time consuming. The candidates did not find any negative marks on the exam.
Also read: JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 Analysis
JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 2 Student reaction
- Paper 2 was relatively more difficult than paper 1
- No questions were asked by Modern Physics
- Most of the chemistry questions in the physical chemistry article and this was comparatively easier than the organic and inorganic section. Except inorganic and organic, the organic subject in chemistry had more questions
- In the physics section the questions were difficult and the maximum number of questions came from the 12th class program
- For the mathematics section, 2 questions each came from 3D geometry, matrices and determinants, differential equation and probabilities. No questions were asked by the AOD section. The questions in the Integration topic were very long and difficult to answer.
Test 1 was moderate, but test 2 was difficult in all respects. In physics, the questions were of a high level of difficulty and the ratio between the questions in grades 11 and 12 was 50:50. While for the chemistry section, the questions were doable and fewer questions were asked in the inorganic section.
The NTA will soon publish the JEE Advanced 2021 result for paper 1 and paper 2 on the official website. Last year the exam took place on September 27, 2020 and the result was announced on October 5, 2020. With this, we can assume that the JEE Advanced 2021 result will be released by October 12, 2021.
All those who pass the JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be eligible to be invited to the counseling session conducted by JOSAA. After successfully qualifying, they will be eligible for admission to top IITs in India.
Subscribe for the latest updates