Win 4 tickets to Holiday at Ford Park Southeast Texas Lights
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: December 17, 2021, 3 p.m. An all-new and dazzling outdoor holiday light attraction is coming to Ford Park.
BEAUMONT, Texas – Here’s your chance to win a family pack of four holiday tickets to Ford Park Southeast Texas Lights.
Of Ford Fleet website…
An all-new dazzling outdoor vacation light attraction arrives at Ford Park starting November 26. “Holiday at Ford Park Presented by 5 Under” will bring the magic of the vacation season to Southeast Texas through a friendly event where guests can stroll through a winter wonderland of lights, shopping, dining and other vacation experiences. Holiday at Ford Park will run on select nights from November 26 through January 2. Tickets are limited and go on sale Friday, October 22 at 10 a.m. at the Ford Park box office or at www.fordpark.com.
Holiday at Ford Park will offer a number of unique and interactive experiences for all ages, including ice skating, photos with Santa, a beer garden, shows, a petting zoo and live reindeer.
Tickets for Holiday at the Park are limited and start at $ 23.50 for adults and $ 15.50 for children under 13 – admission is free for children two and under. All ticket buyers will need to select a designated arrival window during purchase. Capacity is limited and sales are expected – customers are encouraged to book tickets in advance.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Holiday at Ford Park Southeast Texas Lights Ticket Contest (“Contest”) is open to residents 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and contractors of KBMT (“sponsor”), Tegna Co., Inc., respective affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as immediate family members and any person domiciled with such employees or subcontractors are not eligible. to participate or to win.
3. How to enter. The Contest will begin on December 13, 2021 at 5:00 am (CT) and end on December 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm (CT) (“Contest Period”).
Internet entry: Enter by visiting 12newsnow.com/Contests and registering on the contest article page there. A winner will be chosen by random draw and will be contacted by the telephone number provided by the participant.
You can enter the Contest as often as you wish, but there will be only one (1) Prize per person during the Contest Period. By registering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from the Sponsor or those directed by the Sponsor. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned.
The deadline for entering the raffle is December 17, 2021 at 3 p.m. (CT).
4. Selection of winner. ONE winner will receive a family pack of four tickets to the Holiday at Ford Park Southeast Texas Lights event.
5. Notification and acceptance of the winner. Sponsor will call during normal business hours at the number listed on the entry form and will not leave any messages. Failure to reach the winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in the disqualification of the winner, loss of interest in any prizes and selection of a replacement winner from all remaining eligible entries. To claim their prize, the winner must personally visit our 12News studios five (5) working days after notification. Office visits must be on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. (CT) and 5:00 p.m. (CT). Valid photo ID may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are not assignable or transferable. No substitution authorized by the winner. The prices have no cash value. Prices and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The winners are solely responsible for the declaration and payment of any tax on the prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in the disqualification of the winner, loss of interest in the Prize and the awarding of the Prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the publication of their name, biographical information and image in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without limitation Internet, or otherwise. compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsor.
6. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those found to tamper with or in any way abuse this Contest, as determined solely by the Sponsor. In the event that the Contest is compromised by a virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupts or compromises the administration, security, fairness or proper functioning of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. If the contest ends before the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage, misdirected or illegible entries (photos or ballots), poor quality photos or non-receipt of entries or votes or other communications. electronic due to transmission failures or technical failures. of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor. The authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration will be considered the participant. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person assigned to such an email account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with this email account. A potential winner may be asked to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online registrations will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with this. ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP Account will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these regulations will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that such a provision is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules will be interpreted in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not there.
8. Sponsor. The Holiday at Ford Park Southeast Texas Lights gift ticket is sponsored by KBMT. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest will be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors made in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a copy of these Official Rules, visit 12NewsNow.com/Contests or send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to “Winners List / Official Rules” (if applicable), Holiday at Ford Park Southeast Texas Lights Ticket Giveaway 525 I -10 South Beaumont, TX 77701. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact Jessica Hidalgo at 409-981-1509 or email JHidalgo@12NewsNow.com.